Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing #14 Technorati and Tags

This is my first time to spend a lengthy amount of time playing on Technorati. Needless to say, it would be very easy to get sucked in and waste a lot of time there! Obviously, it will be very useful when trying to find info for students or teachers and their projects. At least once a year, some teacher on our campus assigns some crazy food assignment. With technorati, there is a ridiculous variety of recipes, not to mention the videos on how to prepare the foods.

I loved the Popular Blogs and added several baking blogs to my google reader. I think Mashable: The Social Media Guide might be a nice way to keep up with what's going on in social networking.

Technorati will certainly be one of my go-to sites when I'm helping teachers prepare lessons. The tags will make searching much easier than just going to yahoo or google!

No comments:

Post a Comment