Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing # 10 Online Image Generator



I looked at several of these sites. As with many of the others, I could spend a lot of time playing on these different sites.


Word Mosaic from Image Chef is a fun tool that I can use to promote novels with my teens. Since we recently started an integrated technology program at my campuses, the teachers are always looking for new ideas for final products. It is one thing to do the reasearch or read the material, but we can only do so many power points. My teachers are always excited about new presentation methods!
My 8th graders do poetry books, so I can see them using the poetry blender to "illustrate" their poems.
When I was in the classroom, I always enjoyed having the kids make comic strips to illustrate the plot of a novel. With the comic strip generator, they would love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment