Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thing 21 Podcasts and Videocasts

This was the most fun thing so far. Building videocasts has been on my to do list for a while. It is really much easier than I expected it to be. At one of my campuses, we have 6 huge flat screen tv's throughout the building. I would really like to have some videocasts of booktalks looping once in a while. In my library, I have the capability of playing them constantly on my big screen.

The one I did for this activity is very simple and includes the titles of the Battle of the Books. We are going to do our first ever Battle of the Books at our 6th, 7th, and 8th grade campuses. I will probably go back and add some text before using this with me kids, but it might be okay as a quick intro to the program.


No comments:

Post a Comment